Celebrating the best uses of the Primary PE and Sport Premium across Yorkshire
National experts in education and sport will judge the 2017 Awards which will recognise schools that have innovated and endeavoured to provide improved outcomes for pupils using the Primary PE and Sport Premium grant.
All primary schools in Yorkshire receiving the grant can be nominated for one of five prestigious awards: Pupil engagement in physical activity, Whole school improvement, Up-skilling staff, Broader sporting experience & Increased participation competitive sport.
Increase your chances of winning by...
- Reviewing the Ofsted report: The PE and Sport Premium for primary schools: Good practice to maximise effective use of the funding.
- Using the supporting documents on your County Sport Partnership’s website: Active Humber, North Yorkshire Sport and Yorkshire Sport Foundation covering South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.
- Working with other schools both locally and nationally.
- Consider conducting a PE and sport premium review.
- Including in your nomination how you have ensured and measured the impact your intervention or activity has had on pupils. You must be able to evidence that individual or groups of pupils have benefitted from the investment.